Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday post as promised

I got some pretty cool stuff at the Allentown Stamping Show yesterday.  And I donated this Artist Trading Card to their ATC collection.  The theme for the ATC contest was 
"Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star."  

The little star, in this case, is my adorable granddaughter when she was only 3 (she's 19 now!).  I put 2 layers of clear embossing with just a touch of glitter in it on the card to give it that shine, before adding the brad and dazzles.  

I'm entering this in the following:  
Outlawz Saturday Paper a la Mode - Anything Goes
Partytime Tuesdays #115 - Anything but a card 
Challenges 4 Everybody - # 18 - Anything Goes


As I was tidying up my craft table, I gathered some odds and ends lying about and made up this card for Outlawz Creative Freebie Challenge.  The image is by Sandi Huggett.  I fussy cut just a portion of the image so it could extend beyond the die cut frame. The little piece of fabric behind the Happy Birthday was in a $1 bag of scraps I picked up at yesterday's show.  


I'll also enter this card in the following:

Shelly's Images TTT Challenge - Use Scallops
Crafting by Designs - Spring Flowers
Fab N Funky Challenges # 166 - Spring Colours

 
 

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Both cards are wonderfull.
    Love the colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funky.

    Huggsss,Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your ATC! Goes great with the theme! The card is lovely - I really like that image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful birthday card with such a lovely image. Thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ATC's are a lot of fun and yours is just beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at PTT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks fab, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. Thanks for playing along with Crafting by Designs.

    Tammy S.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.