Friday, September 6, 2013

Down on the farm

I won a digi stamp from Stamp n Doodle quite some time ago.  I chose this stamp specifically because it reminded me of my cousin, Nancy.  She and her husband have come back to 'roost', you might say, on the farm where she grew up and we used to play.  She has a small flock of chickens and sells the eggs right there at Old House Farm.  She grows beautiful sunflowers and delicious heirloom tomatoes.  Nancy has fixed up the old room where they used to keep the milk and has a small shop with other odds and ends for sale, including some of my cards.  Her dad's birthday is coming up later this month and I saved this digi stamp to make a card for Nancy to give him.

(Did I mention that Nancy has red hair?)
Here are the challenges I am entering with this card:

CCEE Stampers Challenge #1336 - Birthday
Creative Moments Challenge #25 - Birthday/Anything Goes
Stampin' Royalty Challenge #192 - Patterned Paper


5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, love the image and those fabulous colors. Thank you for joining us at Creative this fortnight. Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congatualtions on your win Debi, this is a fabulous card hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work. Great use of the patterned paper. I'm so glad you joined us at Stampin' Royalty this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful!
    Thanks for entering at Creative Moments.
    Leona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card with lovely colors!! Thank you for join us at Creative Moments this week, hugs Kate (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.