Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Muse #33

I haven't participated in the Muse Challenge for a while, but this week's card caught my eye.
You'll find the Muse #33 Card right here 
and my card below.




I was looking for red patterned paper one day, picked up a sheet I liked, turned it over, found the gorgeous flowers, and had to buy it.  This is the inside of the card so you can see what initially attracted my attention.
Besides entering this in the Muse Challenge, I'll be entering this card in the following:
ABC Challenge - U for Unlimited (or anything goes)
A Little Bit Crafty Challenge - ALBC Clean and Simple
Stamping Sensations September Challenge - Poppies + photo inspiration

Hiding in My Craft Room Challenge #113 - Freestyle


Have a great day!  
And if you didn't see yesterday's post.....
My friend, Betty, has posted some stamping and scrapbooking events coming up this fall.  If you live within driving distance of Lansdale, PA, New Hanover, PA, York, PA, or Edison, NJ, you definitely want to go to her blog, Stamping and Scrapbooking with Scrappy Girl and check out the upcoming events.

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful rich colours - love this 'rosy' take on this week's Muse! Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful paper! I can see why you bought it~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Debi, I do love the richness of that paper xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, Thanks for joining us at ABC for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely card Deb - I love that paper you used as well! I am a new follower - thanks for entering my blog candy give away - I made a change - you can enter twice when you post my blog candy picture to your blog - so come back sometime before the end of the month and do your second entry! Enjoy Gail

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a very pretty card Debi and made extra special with the inside decorate and a matching envelope.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning paper, Debi, and so well used! No wonder it caught your eye. And then to find it's two sided, that's just a bonus. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, I love the paper and wonderful design
    Thank you for taking part in A Little Bit Crafty Challenge this month
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad it caught your eye this week because this is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Debi, this card is fabulous! I love the rich colours, those beautiful flowers! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card and a great take on our theme. I wouldn't be able to resist that paper either! Thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, I can see why you had to buy that paper. The flowers are gorgeous! Thanks for joining in with us this month at Stamping Sensation. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.