Sunday, September 15, 2013

Happy Birthday + Yesterday's Christmas Card Extravaganza

Below is a birthday card I made for a dear friend, 
which I would like to enter in the following challenges:
Bloggers Challenge - Backgrounds
Daring Cardmakers Challenge - Signature Style  (First, I like to use every possible scrap of paper.  On the bottom left corner of this card I wove leftover 1/4" strips of paper to make part of my background.  I also love to use embossing on my cards.  Here I used 3 different embossing folders on the same card.  And I enjoy making my own crocheted flowers for my cards.)
Just Add Ink Challenge #182 - Just Add Frames

Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge #69 - Have a sentiment on the front
Paper Crafting Journey Challenge - Flowers
Dare to Be Sassy Thursday Challenge #194 - Shabby Chic
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge #144 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Emboss It

I spent a lovely day yesterday with my stamping friends at Joyce's Annual Christmas Card Extravaganza.  We made 10 different Christmas cards using CTMH products; there was a yard sale table with part of the proceeds going to Operation Smile; the raffle items were fantastic; and we enjoyed a yummy lunch, which included taco soup, and high calorie desserts.  Here is a quick look at the cards we made:










 

6 comments:

  1. Wow, you're on a roll! Really lovely!
    Thanks for joining Loves Rubberstamps Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are all beautiful cards and you are definitely set for Christmas! :) Fantastic job with all! Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a smashing array of Christmas cards. I really have to get started on mine! Love the little crocheted piece on your first card. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busy! Wow! So many wonderful cards, Debi. I especially like all the textures on your top card, and the beautiful crocheted flowers made by your own dear hands. Thank you for sharing! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely :) thanks for joining our penny's paper crafty challenge this week :) Steph DT - www.cardmakingpassion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You have been busy!! All of the cards are simply wonderful!! Keep up the great work!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.