Sunday, September 1, 2013

My sunflowers are finally blooming!

If you read my blog yesterday, my project of the day was freezing corn.  
And freeze corn, I did!
(This is just the 2 dozen ear of bicolor corn.)

(Ready to go in the freezer.)


I did save 3 ear to make for dinner. 
The corn and juice in the bottom of the bowls went into a pot of chicken soup.  
Yum.  

My crafting addiction called to me first thing today.  My intention was to make another quick CAS card.  After checking my list of cards I need to mail this month, I decided on an anniversary card. (I need 3.)  Yeah, forget the CAS part.  Here's what I created:
(All CTMH stamps.)
I am going to enter this card in the following challenges:
Allsorts Challenge Week #222 - It's All About the Sentiment
Jellypark Challenge - Things that Fly
A.R.T. Card Challenge #12 - Ribbons and Pearls
Aud Sentiments Challenge #88 - Any Sentiment
Cute Card Thursday Challenge #284 - Things with Wings
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #95 - Anything Goes
Crafting Creations Butterfly Challenge - 26/8 -7/9
Victorine Challenge #66 - Wedding or Love
Vintage Stamping Challenge #11 - Wings and Things
Seemacrafts September Challenge - Monochromatic

Our Creative Corner Challenge - Forgotten Things (I found this ribbon when I recently sifted and sorted through some bags in the closet.)

13 comments:

  1. Stunning card . Love the sentiment . Thank you for joining in at Seemacrafts September challenge . Seema

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from Our Creative Corner - Lovely card with very pretty ribbon.
    Love the sunflower too :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Deb. Love the blues in that gorgeous paper! :-D
    If you have that much corn ready, I'm on my way to your house for dinner tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love that butterfly sentiment Debi, never come across it before.

    Thanks so much for joining in my 'It's all in the sentiment' theme at Allsorts this week and also our August theme at FlonzCraft VSC.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning, sunflower, amazing card, and love, love corn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful and I just adore that butterfly quote, it suits the occasion so well. Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Our Creative Corner this month. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card, Thank you for joining us on Seemacrafts and hope to see some of your projects here in the futute. Hugs Larelle-Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card, thank you for joining in the my craft creations challenge good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card. I like the PP you used.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful card. The sentiment is lovely and I love the backing with the water distressed look with the foliage. Gorgeous butterfly to finish it off perfectly.

    Thank you so much for joining in Septembers monthly challenge 'monochromatic' over on the SeemaCrafts Challenge Blog.
    I really hope to see more fantastic entries in our future challenges, there is always a great crafty prize up for grabs.

    <3 and huge
    Lisa xxxxxx

    p.s. I have some blog candy on my personal blog page. Would love it if you could join in...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card and love the sentiment and theme! Beautiful!

    Thank you for sharing this with us at Aud Sentiments!

    Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautifully composed card and I love your elegant colour palette.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Our Creative Corner for this challenge.
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! I love that sentiment too! Thanks so much for joining us this month at Our Creative Corner - Love from Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.