Saturday, September 21, 2013

Retro + a Bugaboo Digi + Halloween

I made this card for the current Cards in Envy - A Little Bit Retro Challenge.   At 1am, when I was trying to fall asleep, I remembered I had a freebie paper pack with chip board embellishments in retro colors and design from my one magazine.  At that point my brain started working and there was no way I was sleeping until I got this card out of my system.  It's actually a very simple card.


Here's another middle of the night card using Jesse Bear from Bugaboo Digi Stamps.

I'm going to enter this in the following challenges:
Crafting for all Seasons Challenge #51 - Make it Funny
The Male Room Challenge #4 - Sports and Hobbies

And my final early morning card....  using the front of a paper pad showing all the papers in the pack....
is a Halloween card.



I did a bit of coloring and some fussy cutting before heading back to bed, where I eventually got about 3 whole hours of sleep.  

Now I have a bunch of limas to shell and freeze.  TTFN

12 comments:

  1. Wow! Busy Busy - it's always fun seeing what you have up your sleeve, Miss Debi. These are sweet cards - love the colors in your halloween card - and the pretty paper striping (or paper pieces cut in stripes?) in the card below this post. They are all pretty! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you can have a nap after the lima beans are shelled! Great job on the three cards. Bright and cheery Halloween, fun sentiment on that little bear card and the retro colors on the first are super!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work - thanks for joining in with us this week in The Male Room - Jacqueline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, at least now I know I'm not the only one who has gotten out of bed in the middle of the night with a creative idea and made a card - and you made more than one! They're all great, bur I really love your retro card - gorgeous! Hope you get caught up on your sleep :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL - sometimes you just have to stamp when the inspiration strikes! :) I love the bright colors on your retro card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Cards in Envy!
    Your other cards are fun, too. That surprised expression on the ghost's face is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a creative night you had! Love the background on your retro card. It reminds me of the cover of old sewing patterns. Thank you for joining us at Cards in Envy! ~ Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! Love the retro background image on your card! And your Halloween card has a bit of retro vibe to it too I think! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can so relate to your late night creativity. I love all of the cards and your retro images are wonderful. Thanks for playing along with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. all great card but the Halloween card is fab

    thanks for taking part at CREATIVE CORNER CHALLENGES this week

    Love Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous cards!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Cards In Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards, love the little bear cgaracter. Glad I'm not the only ne who crafts at odd times! Thanks for joining in with our Sports and Hobbies challenge at The Male Room

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute batch of cards. love the added embellies for the retro card!!! sooo glad you played along with Cards in Envy!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.