Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Scarecrows + CTMH Card Class 9/10/13

I've had a long day today, no crafting, although in my running around I did spend a little time (and $) at ACMoore.  Here's a card I made yesterday using a CTMH scarecrow stamp and my own computer generated messsage.
 

I'll enter it in the challenges below and then I might take a pre-dinner nap.
2 Creative Chicks Challenge #6 - Scarecrow
Sarah Hurley Challenge #84 - Autumn Glow
Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #164 - Anything Goes
Bunny Zoe's Crafts September Challenge - Something Blue
Make It Monday #157 - Anything Goes
Vintage Stamping Challenge #12 - Anything from your Garden


We had a nice group gather at Joyce's yesterday for another CTMH card workshop.  
Here are the cards that we made:









10 comments:

  1. hahaha! WONDERFUL scarecrow card, Debi, and delightful saying, of course - all that's missing are flying monkeys and a ball of fire! Really cute, and I love that verse you paired up with it. Your other fall cards are pretty, too, but I love the scare crow - it's cute! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards, Debi, I so love that scarecrow, or maybe that is not the correct term for this cute, lovable image, LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, but your computer-generated saying is great with the scarecrow card. Love what you did there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Cute & FUN!!!
    Thank you for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card Debi..love the image and colouring and the sentiment made me laugh..so cute.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great collection of cards Debi and love your scarecrow.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Allsorts and FlonzCraft Vintage Stamping challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun scarecrow card, I just love the sentiment! The Fall card collection is lovely as well. Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge this week! hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Debi...that saying made me laugh and think of the Wizard of Oz. Such a gorgeous image and gorgeous colours to match.
    Thankyou for joining us at Vintage Stamping Challenges.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your scarecrow card really gets me in the mood for the season. Thanks for sharing your talents with us at the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge this week.

    Life is good with kReN@
    http://afourthlife.blogspot.com
    TTDT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the scarecrow-what a great sentiment too!Thanks for sharing at Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.