Thursday, September 26, 2013

Imagine That

Thanks to my crafty friend, FitKitty, I discovered a new blog which was offering a free penguin digi image to use in their challenge.  The blog is Imagine That! ... digis by Kris.  Their challenge this month is Challenge # 12- Free For All and you need to use this cute little guy, which I printed, colored, fussy-cut and popped onto this card intended for a boy. 
.
I'm also entering this card in the Stampin' Royalty Challenge #195 - Triangles and Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge - Anything Goes.

And now I must evacuate the kitchen.  I'm cleaning the oven and
It Stinks In Here!

4 comments:

  1. What a happy, vibrant, darling PRETTY card, Debbie! Wonderful shading in the printed image is lovely and so cheerful! Very sweet! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO, I just LOVE what you did my cute li'l penguin digi Debi!! Your coloring is wowzers, and love the digi paper with the cute li'l buttons all over. Tooo CUTE! *Ü* That color scheme is so rich and warm - perfect for Fall or winter. I'm so happy you found our challenge and decided to play!! Hope to see you again soon.

    xKris
    Imagine That! Digis by Kris™

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been struggling with this triangle challenge. You've nailed! What an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debi - I love what you did with Penquin Cocoa! Beautiful colouring and I love the background. Great sentiment too! And thanks for the shout out :-)

    Hey, I just noticed you have Bloglovin' now - I already get your cards by email but I think I'll add you there too. But I'm not giving up the emails - such a joy to get your creations in my inbox each day. It gives me a little lift every time I see them :-) Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.