Monday, September 9, 2013

I really do have other things to do today but....

I got a reminder email for the Clearly i Stamp Challenge #6 - Thank You Cards.  I really like their stamps and their challenge.  One thing lead to another and voila.....  here is my entry:

I used the Pink Splat digi image and Tickled Pink digi sentiment from Clear Dollar Stamps.  I added the "I'm" on the computer and the "Thanks" is a CTMH stamp.  The splat matched CTMH's Dream Pop paper perfectly, and all the banners are from that paper pack.

I might just pop this card into the In the Pink Challenge #27 - KISS Keep It Simple, also.

8 comments:

  1. Cute card, nice and bright! Thanks for entering the ClearlyiStamp "Thank You" Challenge. Debbie CiSCDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debi, this is brilliant hun, love that Splat, must get me some off them xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used the digi stamp! I like the paper banners to the side too! A very happy card! :) Thank you for joining us at Clearly iStamp. :) Hugs-Katy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun!!! Love the ink "splat" and those bright banners. Thanks for playing with Clearly iStamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so glad you got the email and played with us! What an adorable card.

    Thanks for playing in Clearly iStamp Blog Challenge #6 - Thank you.

    Kathy D.
    Clearly Digi Stamps DT/Clearly iStamp Blog Challenge Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those banners! So glad you joined Clearly iStamp's Thank You Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool banners coming out and the splash of the Dark Pin with thanks! thank you for joining Clearly istamp - good luck in the draw! Gail DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab bright card will sure brighten someones day.

    Thanks for sharing with us at ITP chall..come back soon.

    Christine C xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.