Monday, September 30, 2013

Adios September!

What a beautiful month it's been!  According to the one weather gal we had no cloudy days all month.  And the sun is out again today, so I'm posting early and then taking a jaunt to visit some of the Best Kept Secrets in Chester County.

This is the Mojo Monday Challenge #313 Sketch for today.

I used an Authentique paper pad called Spring Bundle with matching preprinted circles,  the CTMH Art Philosophy cricut cartridge to cut the circle card, CTMH sentiment and CTMH bling to quickly fashion this card.


Other Challenges I'm entering include:
Amusing Challenge - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody #30 - Anything Goes
Scribble n Scrap Challenge #2 - Always Anything Goes
2 Sisters Challenge #163 - Anything Goes
A Gem of a Challenge #99 - Use black on your card
Brown Sugar Challenge #61 - Black and Bling


I've been trying to get a repetitive post at the top of my blog all week with no success.  If I could get it to show up, this is what you would see:

SAVE THE DATE!

I'd love to meet some of my blog visitors at the Heirloom Productions York Rubber Stamp & Paper Arts Festival,  October 12th & 13th;  Sit down at my Make & Take Table at the Close to My Heart booth; Meet my friends, Joyce Houck and Betty Locco, both CTMH consultants; Sign up for the CTMH class on Wearable Art and make this fab necklace and gift box:


8 comments:

  1. Fab card Debi...so pretty and elegant. I like it a lot!

    Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us in the brown sugar challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card. I just love the way you did the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very elegant thankyou for joining us at our challenge at challenges 4 everybody good luck fiona dt. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debi, this is a beautifully shaped card, and looks extra special with the distressing around the layers. I like the horizontal lines on your card, rather than vertical, and the pretty layered circles! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!! Great colors...love the bling!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love the design. Thanks for joining us at AGOAC.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, thankyou for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap chllenge - hugs Lynn DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.