Monday, March 25, 2013

Snowy Mojo Monday



We woke up to an early spring "wonderland" ?  and it's still snowing.  I shoveled out to the paper and there's a half inch of slop under the snow.  Yuck!  I told my DH we should go out and build a giant rabbit in the front yard.  His reponse was, "Go for it!"  not let's go for it.  So I came in and made my Mojo Monday card instead.  




Here is the Mojo Monday 286 sketch I was following: 
 
I also followed the color scheme from Dynamic Duos #45 - Monochromatic Pinks
  

I'm also entering this card in the
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes Challenge


4 comments:

  1. Very, very cute! I have this set too and love it! You've combined the challenges brilliantly! Thanks for playing at Dynamic Duos! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done...great job with the sketch (layout) and with the colors...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun combination of image and sentiment! Thanks for playing along with Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzers! All this talent floating in cardville.

    PS-I have blog candy. I'm giving away a $25 Etsy Gift Certificate.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.