Monday, March 18, 2013

Ahhhhh.... There's nothing like .....




the scent of just baked Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies.  Just now I'm lovin' my spot, here at the kitchen table.  In an hour I'll be at the hairdresser's breathing perm fumes. My mother's getting the perm.  I stopped getting perms years ago and let my hair grow so I could ponytail it when my husband and I went for motorcycle rides.  The bike was sold last year.  I miss the bike, but not the smelly perms!  I always take my hairdresser a treat - hence the just baked Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies.

My first task of the day was, of course, my Mojo Monday Challenge 285 card.  


Here is this week's sketch:

 
 I combined it with last Tuesday's Outlawz Color Challenge: 



I am also entering this card in these challenges:
Papertake Weekly Challenge 1, 2, 3  -  ( 1 ribbon/bow; 2 sunflowers, one popped on top of the other; and 3 embossed gold panels)
Anything Goes Challenge  - #88 Seeing Double (double sunflowers, double brads, double gold corners)
Really Reasonable Ribbons Ramblings - #68 - Flowers and Ribbon


 

4 comments:

  1. Love your sunflower, so looking forward to the summer..
    Thank you for joining us this week at Anything Goes Challenge Blog! ! good luck in the draw.
    Hugs Tamara
    PS I have blog candy to give away on my blog Posh Cat Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Take on both challenges! Love the texture!
    Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!!
    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just Gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with us in the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.