Friday, March 1, 2013

Bean Soup's Cookin'

My house is starting to smell yummy with Ham and Bean Soup cooking on the stove.  March is starting out with a pretty raw day here in PA.  But it is only a matter of time now, and we'll have warmer spring days.  At least I keep telling myself that.

Today I have a card for the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge - Picture Perfect, which is using this photo for inspiration:

I decided to use the Paper Smooches double heart on a flowered DP and use a French anniversary stamp from CTMH. 

This week's Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #75 supplied the recipe for this card.


I'll be entering this card in both the  Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge 
and the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge.

 

5 comments:

  1. MMMM, Can smell that bean soup! Love the card. I'm making Homemade Chicken and Dumpling and it's starting to smell good here too, in TX.

    Hugs
    Chris B

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great pairing of both challenges! I love the twin hearts! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and elegant! Thanks for joining us for this week's Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So soft and romantic. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MMMM! I want some of that ham and bean soup---YUMMY!

    LOVE the double hearts with those papers! FUN! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge! There's still time to play along with us and our Trend Watch: SMILES challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.