Thursday, March 14, 2013

Dinosaur Card # 4 of 4

This is the final dinosaur card in the set I've been working on.




I like using up most of the paper pieces before moving on.  After I glue a lot of pieces together, I emboss the combined papers.  It helps hold it together, no matter how many pieces you use, and the overall texture pattern gives it a very cohesive look. 

That's my tip for Top Tip Tuesday, where I'll be entering this card in Challenge #96 - Up, up, and Away

This card is also being entered in these challenges:
Hiding in My Craftroom - HIMCR#88 - Super Scraps Saturday
Through The Craftroom Door - TTCRD Challenge Mar 12-18 " Anything Goes "
ABC Challenges - ABC20 Spring is 'In the Air'
Sweet Stampin Challenge - Males
Send A Smile 4 Kids Challenge - For the Boys

4 comments:

  1. Cute little dino cards, Debi! Those would probably be difficult for me to do because I don't have many papers that would work well with them. You've done a magnificent job! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Love the textured background.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card and all the texture is just perfect! Thanks for playing along this week at ABC Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.