Monday, March 4, 2013

Excuses, excuses....

Perhaps I wasn't awake enough; or maybe it was that dumb headache I had when I got up;  I was hurrying a bit because my daughter was coming to have a few (which turned out to be 5) pairs of pants hemmed;  I only had had half of my morning tea....

Whatever.

So here is my Mojo Card for this week:




Yep, I made it upside down.  

I thought about sending it to Grace just for fun.  She sometimes makes her cards backwards, then promptly announces she'll send it to her brother since he's left handed.  But I don't remember her making one upside down.  My mother once assembled and glued her whole card on the front of the envelope.  That was pretty funny.   I'd love to hear some of the dumb things you have done when making a card.  I could assemble a Top 10 list like Dave Letterman.  

At least it was easily fixed.  I just cut off the card front and glued it to a new card base.  Here's what it looks like now.


I am entering this in the:
Mojo Monday Challenge - #283 Contest
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-tBx7tKf_cf4/UTNTVos-gLI/AAAAAAAAPGU/hg9vNbmIkQI/s1600/Mojo283Sketch.gif
Outlawz Monday Greeting Card Challenge - (GC0225) Spring is in the Air! Dreaming of Flowers and Butterflies!
Dynamic Duo Challenge - Dark Green and Yellow
Great Impressions Challenge - Going Green
Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog - Luck of the Irish
Flutterby Wednesday #229 - 3 or more layers
Delightful Challenges - 3's a Charm
Paper Crafting Journey - Bingo  (I used a SENTIMENT, BUTTON & FLOWERS)


Don't forget to send me your Stupid Stamping Snafus!

13 comments:

  1. Yes, I have done that. I think it is one of those things that most people do once, or maybe twice, but after that, it does not happen again LOL Glad you were able to fix it! Very sunshiny colors! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, just so pretty! Thanks for playing with us at Delightful Challenges for our Threes a Charm Challenge, hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!! I've glued something on many-a-time upside down, or in the wrong spot! It's charming that you would share it with us! Thanks for playing along with Dynamic Duos this week! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is beautiful, I love the butterflies. I have accidentally made my cards backwards many times! Thanks for joining us at Scrappy Frogs this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. I love the butterflies. Thanks for playing along with us at PCJ and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad your error was easily fixed:) Your card is very lovely and it would have been a shame if it weren't usable! Great job with the sketch. Thanks for playing in the Flutter By Wednesday challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL...I do that so often...so join the club...fabulous card Debi, love the yellow and green combo and the layers.Pretty butterflies and love the sentiment.
    Thanks for joining in with us at Flutter By Wednesdays..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah this is lovely, what a sweet creation, love that you admitted to your mistake, Im usually a backwards card person when I do my mistake ones!! Thanks for playing along with us on Delightful Challenges this week, Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think we've all been there! I love the layers and the faux stitching on this card. Thanks for playing with the Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Been there, done that lol! Glad you figured out a solution for this pretty card! Thanks for playing along with Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too funny! We have all had those kind of days, but great recovery. Love the take on the sketch and those butterflies. Thanks for sharing with us at Scrappy Frogs this month.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card Debi! I love that Great Impressions Sentiment! Thanks a bunch for joining in the Great Impressions Stamps challenge!

    Hugs!

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a stunning card! The yellow is just lovely. Thanks for joining us this month at Great Impressions Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.