Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Catch Up

Yes, this is my 4th post today.  I'm catching up on the current challenges at The Outlawz.  Since I've joined there I've made several new friends and have thoroughly enjoyed their challenges.

My last card of the day is for the Outlawz Creative Freebie Challenge.  The free digital images we were given this month were wonderful. This one is by Anne Fenton.  Thanks, Anne.  
I wanted to try shrinking a digi really tiny.  It made coloring a bit of a challenge, but worked fine. 




Loves Rubberstamps Challenge - Week #32 - Anything Goes
Through The Craftroom Door Challenge Blog - Anything Goes


3 comments:

  1. Oh my! Four cards! speedy is what you are. Hi,Debi, four wonderful cards, each one so different. Love the black and brown "hero" card with the unique details. Your dino sketch is so sweet - great job fussy cutting the dino, and the dimensional turtle is so sweet. Love your little trio of flower baskets here. Pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely flower pots. i love the bright colors. Thanks for playing with Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love the coloring job! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.