Sunday, March 24, 2013

Last week for Easter cards

I won February's Sketch Challenge at Outlawz and received this adorable digi image from Angie Delaire in Australia along with several other cute digis.  I thought it was only fitting to use it for the current Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge
 

 Here is this week's sketch:


And here is my card:



I used the color combo from Dynamic Duos,
but I couldn't resist adding some bright colors to those Easter eggs.    Since their challenge is monochromatic pink I'll have to make another card to enter there.

I will, however, enter it in these challenges:
Digi Design Challenge Blog - Easter/Spring 
Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge - Anything Goes
Digi Haven's Easter Challenge
In the Pink - Spring/Easter
Digital Tuesday - Challenge #202 - Easter
 

4 comments:

  1. I love the what I think are embossed tulips? Great card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh MY! Miss Debi, you have be oh-so-busy! I'm jello. LOL Love all your birdie cards - even the dimensional one. Such pretty textures on the dry embossed bird card - all of them are so pretty, and so are the sketch interpretations you have employed. So preeeeeeeeety, Debi! I have missed visiting your blog. hugs and kissies, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Easter card is fabulous... I love the embossed tulips and the lovely verse.

    Thanks for sharing at In The Pink this time... hope to see you here again soon!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo, love the dry embossing! That image is just darling, too! Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.