Friday, March 1, 2013

I actually dusted today!!!!


I gave myself a 2 card limit for today so I could get a few other things done.  The first card I made was an anniversary card (see previous post).

Here's Card # 2:  




For this card I used the Fab Friday 13 Challenge Sketch turned on its side. 
I just got this new Get Well stamp from Great Impressions, which made the card work perfectly for two other challenges:  Perfect Sentiments PSC68: CAS Get Well  and Paper Playtime Ch #4 - Sentiments Stamps.





If you live in the Philadelphia area, keep an eye on my blog.  There's something happening next week-end you just might be interested in.   

 Have a nice week-end.

5 comments:

  1. Great job turning the sketch on its side! The burlap banner adds so much texture! Thanks for sharing with us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a pretty card! I love the burlap. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh cool love how you adapted the layout slightly! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You certainly used that sketch to great effect.....and I love the burlap banner....lovely card! Thanks so much for linking up at Perfect Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sketch flipped onto its side. The burlap gives great texture and visual interest. Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.