Sunday, March 17, 2013

Too busy to stamp????

I can't believe I've been too busy to stamp the last few days.  I was helping Joyce set up and man her CTMH booth.  Yesterday I also went to a stamping show and a huge craft festival.  
One of the highlights of the stamping show was finding some Smooches Stamps!  They are so cute and make great CAS cards.  Here's a birthday card I quickly made this morning.  

I followed the sketch  
 at SPARKS Paper Smooches Challenge Blog so I could enter this in their March 11-17 Designer Drafts Challenge.

I will also enter this card in these challenges:
Craft Your Passion Challenges #153 - 2 Favorite Colors
Delightful Challenges - Here's One for the Boys

7 comments:

  1. Welcome to the "Favorite 2 Colors" Challenge... Fun card for a child - I like the square with HUGE written all over it. Good luck Deb - and watch for the Craft Your Passion challenge again next Monday!
    ~ginny
    CYP Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! all that in two days! How wonderful. Those little dinos are definitely cute - and what a great sentiment, too! Perfect sketch for the little guys LOL Very sweet card, Debi! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute line-up of little "huge" dinos! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a dino-riffic card. Thanks for joining us for our colors challenge at Craft Your Passion.

    Anita
    DT CYP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Love the stamps! Thanks for playing along with us at Delightful Challenges!
    Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love the little dinosaurs! Thanks for sharing at Sentimental Sundays!

    Ps, I love your blog name:I've said that so many times:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OHHH! I love how you created that sentiment panel! FUN card:) FAB take on the sketch! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!! Hope you will join in the fun again this week:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.