Saturday, March 2, 2013

Happy Birthday AJ!

Today my oldest grandson turns 13!  I posted his card on my blog a few days ago, here:
and he will hopefully receive it today by US Mail. We will be taking him birthday shopping later today.  It will be interesting to see what he chooses.

Last night I picked out a Besties digi image for today's card.  It was a little involved, so just one post for today.  I love these adorable Besties images.  This weekend the Besties Design Team is having a blog hop with prizes AND there is also a free digi image available. 



This card starts out with  5 1/2" x 8" cardstock scored at 2 1/8" and 4 1/4", folded in half like a regular card and then the front piece folds back toward the outside fold.   It has a space on the inside where you could slide in a gift card if desired.



I am entering this card in the following challenges:

7 comments:

  1. AHHH, loving this cute Card for the hop. Purple is one of my fav colors. And you colored that image perfectly. TFS.... hope AJ has a great B-day!

    Chris Boldovici

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Debi, your Besties looks adorable! I just printed out two Besties, and am having trouble figuring out how to color them because it is out of my box - yours looks adorable. I'll try some tomorrow! Really sweet card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card that you've entered in our challenge this month is soooo cute. Love that purple. Thanks for entering the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge this month. Hope to see you in future challenges as well.
    Barbara - SNS Challenge Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card. I love the different fold. Thanks for the nice blog comment you left today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card - like the fold you used and the
    colour purple that you used. Thanks for
    joining our challenge at Pattie's Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card! I love this type of a fold too. The colors are so pretty and that image is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.
    Hugs
    Pattie ♥
    Artist
    at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, love the all the details on your card. Thanks for playing with us at SNS Monthly Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.