Thursday, March 28, 2013

Just couldn't go another day....

without making a card.  Even though my craft table looks like a dining room table right now, the supplies and paper were calling to me this morning.  So I made 2 quick cards and put everything away again.  I was ok with that.  But I just opened a package the mail lady just delivered, and it contained new papers and ribbons I ordered from Paper Secrets, a prize I had won in a challenge.  I guess I'll put it away for now.   But it's gonna be hard!

I'll share one of the cards with you today and save the other for later, since I have another card scheduled to be posted later today.

I followed the sketch for Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge:

Other challenges to which I am submitting this card include:
Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge PWC #251- Cards for the Kiddos
Challenge # 4 at Sincerely Yours Creations - Cats and Dogs

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thursday. Thanks for you comment on my flower post. Adorable card you have here. I take my photos in our foyer on an indent in our wall where you would hang something but we have nothing there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, a cute little card, love the design and great sketch too. Thank you for joining us at Sincerly Yours. Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to cute! Love it!

    Chris Boldovici

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.