Friday, March 8, 2013

Wednesday Sketch Rocks





Brought out the CTMH dinosaur stamps for this card.  
My grandson's love this stamp set.
I thought it would be another great card for Send to Smiles 4 Kids as well as entering it in their challenge - For the Boys.
I followed the sketch from Wednesday's Outlawz Challenge.
 

Crafty Creations Challenges #212 has requested some Green this week. 

I'll also be entering this card in the Papercraft Star Challenge 135 - Your Kitchen Colors.
I really like this color green with warm brown, the same colors as in my kitchen, which isn't especially warm right now.  At least our morning snow has already melted and some of the wind has calmed down.

Thought I'd give you a small glimpse of my kitchen, at least what I see while I do all my blog posting.  I am surrounded by favorite things.  On one wall is a gorgeous photo taken in Venice and then mounted in a handmade frame by some  very special relatives.  And on the other is a shelf handmade by my late father with other knick knacks just oozing with love from family and friends.  And if you look closely, next to the shelf you can see a corner of the photo calendar filled with pictures of my grandsons. 

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun card ... Thank you for joining us this week at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute dino card. Love the colours. Thanks for sharing at Crafty Creations Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.