Wednesday, July 25, 2012

So this is what I was working on yesterday....

The first two pictures are of a card with multiple folds.  Haven't decided yet for what occasion I'll use it.  Any suggestions?



The next picture I plan to submit to Mojo Monday.  I love making the crocheted flowers as embellishments.


And the last picture is of 2 card fronts I pieced together with scraps from the first 2 cards.  I find it easier to quickly make card fronts while I have the coordinating pieces all together.  If I file the scraps away, they seem to get lost.  (By the way, these are Kathy Knight papers and were a freebie that came with Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine.)

In case you were curious......




My father made this jewelry box for me when I was 15 (over 40 years ago).  Since I do my stamping, papercrafting in my dining room, and I wasn't using the jewlery box, I decided to refinish it and use it to store embellishments, etc.  It is a constant reminder of my father, who I dearly love;  it looks nice in the dining room; and is an ideal spot to prop up my cards to photograph.

This afternoon is my CTMH card class.  Can't wait to see what we'll make today.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards. Love your jewelry box. I can't believe you have a blog! Way to go.
    Now I know I can ask you questions when I set one up. The first card would make a nice wedding card or housewarming card. (HINT: I need a wedding card for Saturday)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.