Saturday, September 28, 2013

Scrappy Card

I had a bunch of scraps which I cut into 1 1/4" squares and then cut again diagonally to form triangles which I used as background for this Thinking of You card which I am entering in these challenges:
Creative Moments Challenge #26 - Anything Goes/Frame It
Cuttin and Stampin Weekly Challenge #38 - Use Your Scraps
Partytime Tuesdays Challenge #139 - Anything Goes
Through the Craftroom Door Challenge Sept 24-30 - Anything Goes
Love to Scrap Challenge # 14 - Run for the Border
Amusing Challenge - Pearls & Gems


4 comments:

  1. Debi, this is a WONDERFUL card! Love the idea, and the pretty colors you have selected! I need to try this, too! Thank you for explaining how you made it! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your project is amazing! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us in the Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog's "Run For The Border!" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really neat, I love the stamping over the DP - it looks fantastic! Thanks for playing along with my Amusing Challenge this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing our border challenge at Love to Scrap, great job!

    Leanne DT!
    Love To Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.