Thursday, April 10, 2014

3D Butterfly

It will soon be time to clear off my craft/dining room table for Mother's Day lunch.  I decided to get a head start by finishing up a pile of partially made cards.  Here's an all occasion cardmade with scraps and a pretty 3D butterfly a friend gave me.   I love this swirly embossing folder.  No outside stamping on this one.

Here's a few challenges that I'm entering:
Woopsie Daisy Challenge - Things with Wings
Crafty Calender Challenge - Things with Wings
Creative Knockouts Challenge # 32- Spring is in the Air

Now I'm going to go bake something.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Debi - That's GORGEOUS! Love your 3-D butterfly! I think I have some smaller ones like that - I keep forgetting to use them. The embossing folder is beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Beautiful image and colours! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month!
    Hugs
    Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful, thank you for joining us at whoopsie daisy, hope to see you again and good luck ... Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! What a gorgeous butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your butterfly is beautiful and love the overall layout of your card. Thanks for sharing in our Spring is in the air challenge over at Creative Knockouts. Monica, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.