Tuesday, November 25, 2014

They're doing things differently at Beccy's Place.

That's because 'Do It Differently' is the theme for Day 23 of Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards Challenge.  I decided to use the sleigh runner stamp from a CTMH stamp set to fancy up a tree stamp from the same set.  First I stamped the sleigh with the runner to show you the intended use of the stamp.  Then I used the same stamp on the side of the tree.  I decided they looked pretty nice together, so popped both on the same card....
Unfortunately, I couldn't reverse the stamp to use it on both sides of the tree. 


1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a great use of the sleigh stamp Debi, this is really cool! The tree looks awesome with the scroll down the side, and if you hadn't said anything I would have assumed it was designed that way. You did a great job lining the two stamps up, they fit together perfectly. Love it!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.