Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Happy Minion Birthday, Matthew!

The girls at card class this afternoon wanted to see the minion projects I was rushing to finish on Sunday.  I got them completed just 2 hours before the party for my grandson.  Today is Matt's actual birthday.  And he loves the minions from the movie Despicable Me.  And he loved these minions too!
His card:
(Sentiment is a CTMH stamp.)


 A Hat:
I found the pattern here: http://chucksforchancho.com/2013/08/03/tutorial-crochet-minion-hat/
And a pillow:
Didn't have a pattern for this, just eye-balled it from a photo I saw on pinterest.)
I have a few challenges for these projects:
I've entered the card in these challenges:
Creative Card Crew Challenge - Birthday with Sentiment
Through the Craft Room Door Dec 9-15 - Anything Goes
Through the Purple Haze Challenge #71 - Sentiment
Sieze the Birthday Challenge - Anything Goes Birthday


I've entered the pillow in these challenges:
All Crafts Challenge Dec/Jan - Anything Goes
A Little Bit Crafty Challenge - Anything Goes Christmas
Miriam's Crafting Blog Challenge #19 - Handmade Gifts


9 comments:

  1. OMGoodness, Debi, your minions are adorable! Wow, I can't believe you made those! I have to admit I didn't really know what a minion was (or if I did, I promptly forgot!), so I was hoping you'd show your projects! I especially love the hat! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Your grandson will love it!
    Thanks so much for joining the fun at Seize the birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Debi. Love the card, but the had and pillow are amazing. I bet Mathew was over the moon with those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I love the minions, they are so stinkin caute! As is your card and the hat and the pillow, eeeeeeee!!! Love it all. Thanx for joining us at TTPH.

    Carla DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my, Debi ! These are all so adorable but the hat and pillow are just the best! What fun. :-D Putting on my DT hat now -- Thanks so much for joining in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Through the Craft Room Door this week. Good luck in the draw and come play again soon, won't you?
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This little guy jumped out at me when I was going through the gallery! He's so cute! My grandsons love that show too. Well done! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! Love the card, and the hat and pillow are fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. *squueeeaaal*
    I love all your minion makes!! How adorable.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!
    ~ Crystal (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great minion card! I can see a lot of work has gone into this! It's really cool-my little boy would love it! Thank you for joining us at Creative card Crew Birthday with sentiment challenge! Irene DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.