Thursday, January 22, 2015

Handmade Bow

This morning I got up and had a hankering to do some origami.  
I love paper folding. 
I'm going to try to sneak this card into the January Challenge at Craft-Dee-Bowz
The theme is Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow.

(The papers are Heartstrings from CTMH.)

While shopping this afternoon, my mother mentioned that my aunt has a wedding anniversary in February.  Although I intended this as a Valentine's Day card, it just might become an Anniversary card.

I'll be submitting this card to the following:
Lil Red Wagon Challenge #273 - No sentiment.text


Come back tomorrow to see another card with origami.

9 comments:

  1. What a great card! That origami bow is the coolest. Thank you for joining the challenge at Through the Craft Room Door!

    Hugs,
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful paper-folded bow! Spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Colors and wonderful use of layers. Thank you for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ Challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning folding with that bow. Debi you dont perhaps have a tutorial for it? xxxx I just adore the card design and the aqua and pink colouring.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found the tutorial here:
      Http://helenmade.blogspot.com/2011/08/paper-bow-tutorial.html

      Delete
    2. This is awesome Debi. Hopping right over, thanks so much xxx
      Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

      Delete
  5. Wow, that bow is really cool! Great card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely spectacular origami, Debi! Love that bow. I don't think I've ever seen that particular shape before. Thanks for joining in at Through the Craft Room Door, too. Good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the color combination of this card. The colors are what caught my eye! Then when I clicked on the thumbnail and saw this bow made out of paper, I just flipped. It's a real WOW card with this bow. Truly outstanding! I adore these papers!!!!! Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee Bowz this month and I hope you'll join in each month with another pretty creation! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.