Saturday, March 7, 2015

Missed the mailman!

I was hoping to get this card in the mailbox, but the mailman was a bit early.  Probably, I was a bit late.  Maybe because I finally had my entire stash at my disposal and had so many more choices to make.  

(inside)



I used my new Cuttlebug, Spellbinders dies, a Fiscar's corner punch, the Cricut and the CTMH Artiste cartridge, CTMH papers, ribbon and Serendipity stamp on the bottom petals, a Taylored Expressions sympathy stamp, a Great Impressions sentiment stamp, and Bellini Skittles.

This card is entered in the following challenges:
Crazy 4 Challenges #276 - Put a Bow on it.


Now I have to go clean up the mess I made!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Debi! Love the subtle color combo and that flower is marvelous. You really are loving your new Cuttlebug, aren't you? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card, and thank you SO MUCH for sharing it in our Ribbons & Flowers Challenge. It's so nice to have you play along, and we'd love to see you again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Really Reasonable Ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, wonderful colors and accents, the flower is stunning. Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.

    Sue - HIMCR DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. The flower is very pretty and so are the papers and soft colours you used.
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
    Hugs,
    Lena – DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooo pretty thanks for joining us at RRR! cherry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.