Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Vacation Card Class

Normally, come Wednesday I am posting the cards that I made at Joyce's Tuesday CTMH card class.  It was just too far to go to Joyce's class yesterday,
 (Hopefully, Joyce will post the 4 cards they made back home, so I can see what I missed.  hint! hint!)
but I did find a much closer class to attend.  It was a very congenial group of women with 2 instructors.  We moved between 4 tables to make these 4 cards: 
 
There is a beautiful stamp under these matching die cuts flowers. 


inside sentiment

There was a lot of die cutting to this card.

inside of card #2

This is a Pure Innocence stamp cut with a Pierced Oval Die from My Favorite Things.
My Favorite Things has a store in Eustis which I plan to visit before returning home.
 


(When I get home I'm sure I'll be adding just a few ribbons and embellishments.)

I know.  I know.  
That's only 3 cards.  
The 4th card was the last one I made.  Since it required a lot of coloring and it was getting late, I decided to finish it at home.  After dinner last night, I pulled out my colored pencils and promarkers and got to work.  


Unfortunately, the markers bled through the paper.  
This morning I returned to my "away-from-home closet craft room" to remake this card.  
Why the closet? you might ask.  The table is a bit busy at the moment...

Getting back to the card ....
I did some cutting and added some patterned paper so you couldn't see the places where the marker bled through...




Time for a walk.  Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great variety. I plan on going to the MFT store in Eustis real soon too. I am looking at the class schedule to figure out when to go.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.