Tuesday, September 20, 2016

It's a Girl & CTMH Card Class 9/20/2016

Here's a very simple baby/baby shower card.  No stamps.  Just some clouds and a sentiment, cuts from the CTMH cricut cartridge, and a few punched hearts.

Challenges:
Get Creative Challenge #48 - Include Embossing

Since I'm posting a baby card, I thought I'd show you the baby blanket I just finished crocheting.  It's my new favorite pattern.



And finally, here are the cards we made at Joyce's CTMH card class this afternoon.




I know Joyce gets a lot of her ideas on Pinterest.  If any of these cards look like one you posted on your blog, please accept our compliments on a card worth CASing.


4 comments:

  1. Nydelig babykort.
    Takk for at du deltar hos Scrap from your heart.
    DT Bodil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, all that sweet work! I loved the baby card, I recognized those cricut clouds right away. I use them frequently, but in all your body of work on this page alone is stunning! Thank you for sharing your talent at Fantabulous Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and beautiful baby blanket!! I love the papers that you used for the cards - so pretty, and I love the stitch in that blanket! Thanks so much for joining us this week for the FCCB challenge! We hope to see you again soon! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lot of cards and I love themall, the baby card is precious!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Hugs,
    Sandra
    TTCRD DT
    Cards and Creativity {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.