Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Bears Everywhere & CTMH Card Class 9/26/17

The other day, while shopping, my friend and I came across one inexpensive sheet of cute teddy bear stickers.  
We had one of those discussions ... are you going to buy them?... well, do you want to buy them? ... I don't need to buy them...
really, I don't need to buy them either, but they are cute....
so who's going to buy them?... Okay, then. I'm going to buy them!
And I did!
Not that it mattered which one of us bought them.  They are going to end up at Send a Smile 4 Kids.


Challenges:
Cards In Envy Challenge - Easy as 1-2-3


****************** 
Yesterday at Joyce's CTMH card class we welcomed back Carol and said goodbye to Cindy.
We also polished off one really yummy lemon sponge pie!  
Thanks, Joyce.  (She knows it's my favorite!)
In between we made these cards:






And the mailman brought me this card, made by my friend Betty.


 And I'm truly grateful for all my crafty friends and blog visitors.

5 comments:

  1. Sweet cards and I'm sure the kids will love them. Those teddy bear stickers have so much dimension...good buy! Thanks for playing along over at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.. I can imagine that conversation happening with me!! Adorable bears and lovely creations.. Glad that you used them so creatively Debi. Thankyou for joining us at the Cupcake Inspirations. Good luck. Love, Ishani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look like fun bears (are they squishy?) and lovely set of CTMH cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your Hello card with us at Cards in Envy for our Easy as 1, 2, 3 challenge! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your cards are wonderful. Love the layering and texture on them. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.