Friday, March 9, 2018

Joyful Stars Close to My Heart March Blog Hop


Welcome to the March


Close to My Heart Joyful Stars Blog Hop.
 
Have some fun hopping between the blogs of this group of talented Close to My Heart consultants, and me, where we share creative projects using CTMH products.
My first card features the
Cross-stitch Love stamp set with matching Thin Cuts and the new Chelsea Gardens paper.  The "Happy Birthday" is a cricut cut from the CTMH Artiste Cartridge.
 
My second card again features the
Cross-stitch Love stamp set with matching Thin Cuts and the new Make Waves paper.
 
Now, since this is a blog hop,
you might have arrived here from  Krista Hershberger's blog.
Your next stop is Andrea Sherman's blog.   
The hop is circular.  
If you are just starting here, simply continue hopping until you find your way back, 
making the full circle.  
If you get lost, the complete list of participants is on Joyce's blog.

5 comments:

  1. You have mastered that cross stitch stamp set. Love the Chelsea Gardens card and the addition of the glitter paper Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas with the cross stitch set! They are both great but the first one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no!! YOu used the Cross-stitch set that I wasn't going to purchase ;). Thanks for sharing 2 more ways to use this Thin Cut/Stamp set bundle!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.