Sunday, July 8, 2018

One Thing Leads to Another

I started out making this card for my niece.


and ended up making a few more cards..... 



 The Mickey Mouse background for my niece's card was originally part of  a magazine advertisement.  Since Jenny is a big Mickey Mouse fan, I put it aside for her birthday card.
The sentiment is a Rubbernecker stamp and matching die, which I popped using a piece of craft foam also cut with the die. 
Sparkles of various colors finished off the card.
I am entering it in the following challenges:



To make the eight card grouping, I used every bit of 1 sheet of double sided patterned paperEach card features the same Rubberneckers Happy Birthday Sentiment stamp, using both the positive and negatives of the die cut.  They all have one of Tim Holtz's Crazy Birds, complete with party hat, watercolored and fussy cut.
These will go on the pile for Send a Smile 4 Kids.  
I think they will make great teen cards. 

3 comments:

  1. Such a great idea to save this Mickey image for a card. The colors are so bright and fun! Love how many different cards you were able to make using this one stamp.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Bright Colors challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at 4CC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on top three over at SAS4KIDS. Well deserved Little Musketeer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.