Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Birthday and CTMH Card Class 8/21/2018

Sitting on my table is a box of cards already made except for a sentiment and appropriate embellishments.  I make them to use up scraps when I only have a few leftover pieces of dp.  They really come in handy when I need a quick card, like this birthday card for my sister-in-law.


inside
Challenges I am entering:
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge - Birthdays and/or Buttons
Creations in Pink Challenge #1 - AG in Pink (except for the bit of lime and brown, it's all pink right down to the card base)

******************
It's been a month since I was able to go to Joyce's CTMH card class.  Here are three of the cards we made yesterday:




3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

    Judy TTCRD DT
    Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card. Thank you for sharing with us at Creations in Pink Challenge. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,your cards looks amazing! Thanks for playing with us at Creations In Pink

    Hugs,
    Ramya

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.