Monday, September 17, 2018

Double Trouble Challenge #10

I'm back ....
with a Thank You card for this week's Double Trouble Challenge.

Seems like I have a lot of irons in the fire right now.  And I have neglected my blog and some challenges I regularly enter.  So sorry.

This morning I taught a card class for my Red Hat gals.  Before I returned everything we used to their respective spots in my craft hole, I put together this card, using 3 colors, a punny saying, and a critter.  


Challenges:
Double Trouble Challenge #10 - 3 colors and a stamped image, punny saying, and enter the Brown Sugar Challenge
Brown Sugar September Challenge #282 -  All Creatures Great and Small

 

3 comments:

  1. I know I can speak for all of us (Trouble Maker, Double Dare and especially Twisted Sister), and there's nothing to be sorry about; however we did miss you at Double Trouble...using the primary colors with your design papers is very pretty, love the layout and layering and who doesn't love that stamp set. Thanks for sharing with us again at Double Trouble and teaming up with Brown Sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for finding the time to come and join us at Double Trouble...you were missed. Don't you just love the Punny Pals stamp set? I love your card and especially how you tied your bow. I have problems tying my shoe laces let alone a bow on a card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done - love the "punny" sentiment! So glad to have you join us at both Brown Sugar and Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.