Sunday, February 10, 2019

Turning 5 Birthday Card

It's hard to believe that my great-granddaughter, Laila, will be turning 5 in another week!
I always use a digital number from the Quilted Numbers set created by Beccy Muir to make Laila's cards.  

You can view last year's card here or click the Laila Label on my right side bar.

Challenges:
Beccy's Place February Challenge - Use an image from Beccy's Place 
Seize the Birthday Challenge #158 - AG optional Black & White 
Southern Girls Challenge - Animal Antics 

Here's a recent picture of our little monkey: 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Debi, Laila's already five?!! When did that happen? I remember the very first card you made, and now you're up to the fifth. I can't believe how much your gorgeous little great-granddaughter has grown!
    I'm sure she loved her card, it's so bright and happy. Love the colour combination and all the fabulous die cuts. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a precious card and so perfect for the "little monkey" you're honoring too! :) So love the papers, colors and image!! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.