Thursday, May 9, 2019

Joyful Stars Close to My Heart May Blog Hop

Welcome to the May
Close to My Heart Joyful Stars Blog Hop.
 
Have some fun hopping between the blogs of this group of talented Close to My Heart consultants, and me, where we share creative projects using CTMH products.
The new catalog is out so I'm sure you'll be seeing lots of new products.
 This past Saturday I attended Joyce Houck's annual Spring Fling, a fun get together where Joyce introduces some of the new items in the catalog.  This is one of the cards we made.  The yellow flower and green leaves and stems were already die cut for us.  We simply stamped and colored them.  Then, one by one, we cut an opening in the front of our cards using the same dies.  Then we glued the flower to the inside of the card.

I saved the pieces that I removed from the card front, stamped them and tucked them away to make this card.

The papers I've used are from the True Love and the Sweet Girl Paper Packs.  The flower Stamp Set and matching Thin Cuts are called Floral Delivery.
If you'd like to see the other cards we made at the Spring Fling, 
just click here.
Now, since this is a blog hop,

you might have arrived here from  Marie Flayer's blog.
Your next stop is Andrea Sherman's blog.
The hop is circular.
If you are just starting here,
simply continue hopping until you find your way back,
making the full circle.


Challenges I am entering:
Cards 4 Galz Challenge #96 - Recipe: 1 image; 1 sentiment; 2 patterned papers; 3 embellishments
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #512 - Happy Birthday 
Crazy 4 Challenges #482 - Scraps

5 comments:

  1. Both cards are nice but I LOVE how you used your "leftovers"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards and I love how you repurposed the leftovers!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea on repurposing! Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! Thanks for joining us at Cardz for Galz

    ReplyDelete
  5. A simple design but so effective. I do like it very much. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.