Saturday, June 8, 2019

Another Wedding Card

It's that time of year!
June was traditionally the most popular wedding month.
Not so any more.
September and October are now the top months. 



With all the weddings that once took place in June, 
I'm in need of more anniversary than wedding cards this month. 
And I know of one very special one that I should get working on!

After I quickly enter this in these challenges:
Simon Says Monday Challenge - Wedding/Anniversary
Fab n Funky Challenge #443 - Something New (I've used a beautiful new lace die from Paper Rose.)
Scrapy Land Challenge #115 - AG  with a die SL sells (Paper Rose, lace; Spellbinders, banner)

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card...Thanks for joining us Fab'n'Funky :)
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. So glad you shared it with us for the Scrapy Land Challenge #115.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful weddingcard. Thank you for joining us at scrap from Your heart. Hugs Katrine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card you made! Thank you for joining us at Scrap from your heart! Hugs from DT Anita :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please help! I'm obsessed with the lace die but can't find it under Paper Rose on SL. jlingraham@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janet -
      I used 16942 Madison Lace Edge from Paper Rose. I cut 2 pieces, placed the flat sides together, and ran a strip of pale ribbon down the center to cover where the 2 joined.
      Debi

      Delete

Thanks so much for saying hi.