Monday, October 28, 2019

Fall Sunflowers

While my DH is busy playing in the fall leaves, 
I thought I'd share a fall card.

 
  


When I picked up this sunflower paper, I wish I had picked up more than one sheet because I just love it. 
I had just enough left for the top and bottom panels of this horizontal gate fold card. 
Using CTMH stamps, I stamped, colored and fussy cut a sunflower and three leaves*.  I popped them on the lower panel positioned so that the sentiment (also a CTMH stamp) can be tucked under it to keep the card closed. 


Challenges:
Cardz 4 Galz Challenge #108 - Something beginning with "s"  (Sunflowers, sequins, stamps)
Use Your Stuff Challenge #380 - Fall Project with 3 leaves*
Heart 2 Heart Challenge - Anything Goes
Artsy Stamper Challenge #2 - Patterned Paper
 

8 comments:

  1. I love this card! Thanks for entering your card in our Artsystamper Challenge! I love Sunflower patterned paper!

    Hugs,
    Beverly AKA Artsystamper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that paper is gorgeous, Debi! I love the rich colours! Your stamped and coloured image is so beautiful - it coordinates with your paper perfectly - at first I thought it was part of the paper that you cut out! Awesome job! This is a cool card style too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Debi - and to use all those 'S's for our challenge is a great achievement. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz :) Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous set of sunflowers. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Absolutely beautiful! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog!
    Darlene
    ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debi,
    what a wonderful Autumnal card and those sunflowers are so perfect for our challenge.
    Super design also.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful autumn coloured card. Thanks for joining us at UYS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job! Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Heart2Heart. Please come back this week and join us for another challenge. I can't wait to see what you create!💙☕Miss.Carrie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.