Monday, February 3, 2020

Double Trouble Challenge # 49


There's a new box next to my craft desk.  This one is for Easter/Spring cards, which I will mail off to Send a Smile 4 Kids*.
It's also a new week and a new challenge at 
This month the theme is Again and Again (using something multiple times) with options of including a critter and also entering the Use Your Stuff  Challenge.  
I found the little bunnies dies at a used craft sale a few years ago. 
The frames are dies from My Favorite Things.
And for this cute Easter Bunny digi, which I colored with markers, hop over to Mo's Digital Pencil.

Challenges:
Double Trouble Challenge #49 - Again and Again (frames & bunnies), Old product and Critters (bunnies) 
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Die Cuts/Punches 
Cardz 4 Gals Challenge #114 - Use Kraft Paper (The frames and bunnies are kraft paper.  The bunnies are from the same sheet but I colored them with marker so they would be a bit darker than the frames.)
 
*The February challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge is Easter/Spring cards.   I'd love to see your ideas there.

7 comments:

  1. What a sweet bunny for Easter! Great coloring! Thank you for playing with us at Cardz 4 Galz and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dies make a fantastic frame for your beautifully coloured rabbit thank you for joining in at the Crafty Calendar Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous framing of this darling bunny, beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet little easter card! I love the bunnies!
    Thanks for playing at QKR Stampede this week!
    Good Luck
    Craty Hugs
    Dawnn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, what adorable bunnies and fun layout. We have so many bunnies in our yard which I love but my husband could do without, but I tell him we have so many plants they love to feed on...can you believe cactus? Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Use Your Stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card, Debi! Beautifully colored, too. We have lots of rabbits here in the Arizona desert. My cat is intrigued by them as he watches through the window. Thank you for playing along at Double Trouble #49.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute image.Love your beautiful design .Thank you for joining us ta A GEM OF A CHALLENGE
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.