Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Easter Bunny by Mo's Digital Pencil

It's been a while since I posted on my blog.  My apologies.  I was very busy making Easter and Mother's Day cards.  Now, I have some time to share a few of my favorites with you.

Here's an Easter card using a darling digi called Easter Bunny 2 from Mo's Digital pencil. 
I used markers and pencils to color this and a Lawn Fawn stamp for the sentiment. 


I've decided to create my own challenge today.  
And I challenge you to do the same.  
I am going to leave at least one comment at each challenge I enter for someone else who has entered.  I am hoping that leaving a comment on someone else's blog right now, just might make their day.  And if I find a card that really strikes my fancy, perhaps I'll come back and share it with you!   Care to join my challenge?  
Hugs to all!
DebiB

Challenges:
Allsorts Challenge Week 564 - Anything from the Animal Kingdom 

9 comments:

  1. This is so very pretty and perfect for our 'Animals' theme at Allsorts challenge, thanks so much for joining us this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so sweet, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a sweet image and it's colored beautifully! Thanks so much for joining us at Sparkles Monthly.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debi, this card is adorable and I especially love your choice in sentiments! I admire your self imposed challenge for leaving comments, something we're all lax at doing most of the time. I am honored that you left me such a sweet comment and this weekend when I'm not being pulled in 100 directions, I will have my very own self imposed comment challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card and love her dress. Thanks for joining our challenge this month at Lets and Create and good luck! Michelle DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous card with your image beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining our challenge at
    Let's Craft and Create this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this creation Debi, & the image. I love it as you may know as I did the same image. I adore your colour palette. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooo lovely!! Beautifully colored! I love the green ribbon in this cutie's hat! I love the commenting challenge you created for yourself!! You go, girl!! Thanks so much for joining us for this month's GREEN challenge at Mo's!! Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.