Monday, September 27, 2021

September Progressive Challenges

Today I am sharing the cards I made for two progressive challenges.  Each month you play, using their digi, you receive a new digi for the following month. 

My first 2 cards are for the September DOTM Challenge at Imagine That!.  The Meerkat digis are so cute I just couldn't make meerly one card! 


I am also entering this second card in the Something, Anything, Everything Challenge #93 at Double Trouble. I've included a pumpkin as my harvest element and am also entering the Dies R Us Challenge #177.  The scalloped circle dies are from Spellbinders, the brown circle die is from Sizzix, and the foliage dies are from Impression Obsession.


***********


The second progressive challenge in which I always like to participate is at The Outlawz.  This month Hettie Clare Art has gifted us with a really cute image called The Little Ballerina.

 Here is my submission for the September Progressive Challenge:

 


Candlewick Ovals by Spellbinders frame the digi image, which is partially colored and also paper pieced.  I know my niece will love receiving this for her birthday.


Thanks so much for visiting!


 

 

3 comments:

  1. Love both the cards with the Meerkats, can't choose between the two. And your third card the image is adorable and so pretty and perfect in the beautiful frames. Adorable and lovely cards. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Dies R Us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards, Debi, especially the Meercats, but I cannot choose one over the other. Your coloring is fabulous, too. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble #93.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.