Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge # 656

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card
to share with you each week for
Tuesday Morning Sketches


 Here is this week's sketch: 
 
 
I had a real problem choosing which card, of the 3 I made, would be my front and center pick to show you today. This gift card holder is the one I like the most.
This is a mini slimline gift card holder.

 When you pull up the card, the gift card portion is exposed.

I suppose it is only fair to show you the other 2 cards.  
Maybe you would have chosen a different one to spotlight.
 
I used a book cover design on this card.
The inside of the card.

The back of the card.

And this gift card holder is card # 3. 

 



 

I hope you'll have time to play along at
this week. 
The other members of the TMS Design Team would love it if you'd visit their blogs, too.

You can be sure that one of us will be visiting you!
 

4 comments:

  1. These are all great. I love that cute Christmas bear. And good for you for getting one more Christmas card made. The other 2 have unique folds. I like the idea of the book fold and the area to sign on the back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Debi, these are all wonderful!! I can't pick a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are each delightful and beautiful and sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.