Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #691

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card
to share with you each week for
 

 

Tuesday Morning Sketches


For the first few Tuesdays in 2023

the design team is taking turns choosing 
their favorite sketch from 2022.  
This was my favorite.


I needed 2 birthday cards to start off the new year.  




For these two cards I used papers and flower stamps from an old Paper Pumpkin kit.  The sentiments are from a Spellbinders stamp and die cut set called Many Birthdays.
The punch out leaves and sequins are from the kit.  The little flowers in the corner of the sentiment square were stamped, colored with markers and then fussy cut. Then I added a stamped flower colored with markers to both the inside of the card and the envelope flap.

The Design Team would love it if you'd visit our blogs.

      You can be sure that one of us will be visiting you.

4 comments:

  1. These are very creative! Love the colors and textures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning bouquets Love that water color looking background

    ReplyDelete
  3. As my grandaughter would say. . .this is super DUPER pretty!! It has so much perfect going on!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.