Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #757

 

 Welcome to my blog, where I have

a new card to share with you each week for
 
 
Tuesday Morning Sketches

 

Here is the sketch for this week:

It's a really simple sketch, especially when you can pick what shape you use.  I chose a hexagon for my card.

 


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. 

The Design Team invites you to stop by
 and visit their blogs, too.

                        You can be sure that one of us will be visiting you.

4 comments:

  1. This is.a fun celebratory grad card. Love that Snoopy image. Makes me want to get up and dance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute grad card! But who doesn't love Snoopy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card inspired me to make a Snoopy Grad card for my grandson - he graduated this weekend! He played Pig Pen last year in A Charlie Brown Christmas play. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.