Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #764

 

 Welcome to my blog, where I have

a new card to share with you each week for
 
 
 
Tuesday Morning Sketches 
 
Tuesday Morning Sketches turns 15 this month!  We will be celebrating with old sketches (from 2014) and small prizes all month long.


 
Here is the sketch for this week:
 
 


Did you know I was a Red Hat Queen?
My chapter is called the
Delightful Dazzling Dames.
We get together once in a while and make cards. 
I was taking inventory of my Red Hat stash and found everything I needed to make this fun card.
 

 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. 

The Design Team invites you to stop by
 and visit their blogs, too.

 
You can be sure that one of us will be visiting you.
 
Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun card!
    How awesome that you were a Red Hat Queen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you were a Red Hatter but I didn't know you were a QUEEN!! How fun?! Makes me want to find them in my area but maybe after I retire. Your card is super fun too of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun card with that chick in the red hat. And it rally does not get any better than that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! I love that paper. And that's so cool you are Red Hat Queen. One time, when I was still a SU! demonstrator, I called out sick for work to demo at a Red Hat get together. It was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.