Friday, October 3, 2014

Create with TLC Image #5

The World Cardmaking Day Progressive Freebies Party at Create with TLC Digitals started last Saturday.  That means I should really be on Image #7.  But I didn't get started until Tuesday, so I'm trying my best to get caught up.  Here is the card I made to go with the adorable digi of 3 kitties out to play...


Now I'm going to quickly run the vacuum while my DH is out mowing the leaves that are just starting to fall.

I might be back later to add a few challenges.

And here I am, avoiding dinner dishes.

Here are a few challenges for this card:
Words 2 Scrap By Challenge #10 - Paved with Paw Prints
Hobbybook  Designer Challenge - Include an Animal
Anything Goes With a Twist Challenge #1-  Anything Goes; Twist- Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Those little kittens are adorable! The great textured background sets them off nicely. A perfect addition to the Paw Prints challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun image -- purr-fect for this month's Words 2 Scrap By challenge! Love all the texture and dimension.

    Thanks so much for joining us for our paw-print-inspired challenge at W2SB. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card made me smile!! so cute and the sentiment is so sweet! Thankyou for joining us Anything Goes With A Twist Lynda DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, thank you for sharing with us at Anything goes with a twist.
    .Huggles.
    Sandra AGWAT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the kittens in dresses! Made me smile - Great card for the W2SB Pawprints Challenge! Thanks for entering!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.