Thursday, October 23, 2014

I so need a nap!

We were up and out early this morning because Mom needed to be at the Surgical Center at 6:30 am to get 2 pins put in her thumb to hold the bone (that she broken into 4 pieces) back together.  All went well and we were home around lunchtime.  Of course, terrible sleeper that I am, I've been awake since 3am.  So I really need a nap.  I feel as though I have been neglecting all my wonderful followers this past week.  My apologies. 

I have been doing bits and pieces at my craft table when time allows, so before I catch a few zzz's I'll share a quick post with you.

Here's a card I made using a digi image from the Fun and Festive set that DeeDee's Digis is offering for free until 10/26.  



I've followed the Celebrate theme at Send a Smile 4 Kids challenge and Sketch # 78 at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and am entering the card in both challenges.


Now, my recliner awaits!

11 comments:

  1. Great card. It is colorful and fun. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, Debi! Lovely to see Deedee's sweet digi! I like how you embossed your patterned paper too - great texture! Hope all went well with your Mom and that she's not in too much pain. Get some sleep, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bright fun colours. Thanks for playing along at AHSC!

    Brandi R
    DT Member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogsopt.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cheery little card! Love the balloons in the vase! Adorable. Cute background too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, Debi, love that embossing folder with all the stars! Darling image and fab use of that sketch. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! The colors are so vibrant and fun! Very cool card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on sketch! Love the colors,
    image, and embossing. Thank you for joining us at AHSC. Hope you join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how fun your card is! It brightened my day! Thanks for joining us at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such festive colors! Thanks for playing at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hoping you got some sleep! The balloons are colorful and cute! I like the border too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. a sweet card love the embossed stars, hope you caught up on your sleep!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.