Saturday, November 28, 2015

Waterfall Card for Day #28

When I went to my very first stamping show, about 7 years ago, I was fascinated by the flip stamps at Repeat Impressions designed specifically for waterfall cards.  Since my mother collects nativity scenes, I purchased the stamp I am using today to share with her.  Not only is it one of my oldest stamps, but I think this is the first time I've used it.  So why did I use it today?  Because the theme at Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards Challenge is to Use Something Old for Day #28.

 
 

Additional Challenges:
A Gem of a Challenge #158- Inspired by a Christmas Song (The First Noel)
Fantasy Stampers Challenge #50 - Traditional Christmas
Hiding in My Craft Room Challenge #227 - Any Holiday
Stars Stamps Challenge - Lots of Layers
Christmas at Sweet Stampin November Challenge - Stars
Fab n Funky Challenge #283 - Christmas
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #211 - Anything Goes
Our Daily Bread Designs Challenge #264 - Religious Christmas
Cards in Envy Challenge - Extra Layershave so many other
Pile It On Challenge #96 - Fancy Folds


Oh my!  I have so many other things I should be doing!
See you tomorrow for Day #29 at Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards.

13 comments:

  1. Oh I really want to make a waterfall card! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome card...Love it, and all the pretty scenes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous waterfall card!! Love the sweet images and sentiment and I am sure that your mother will love it as well!! Thanks for playing along with us at the ODBD Shining the Light Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and we must think alike as I started a flip card last night...love your images.x { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heh heh... you crack me up Debi! I know exactly what you mean about having other things to do! But don't worry too much, I've found that the housework is all still there the next day.

    Your waterfall card is fantastic!! I love the big star in the background Debi and I really love the sweet little stamps you used to tell a wonderful story. I'm sure your Mum will love it too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is an utterly stunning waterfall card. I love the way the little Shepherd moves closer to the manger. What an inspired creation. Utterly fabulous. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with our Christmas challenge this week at Fab ‘n’ Funky. So glad you could join us and hope to see you back again soon. Hugs, Wends x F’n’F DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how sweet and beautiful!! I just love the little shepherds and the waterfall design!! Stunning use of colors and design to display the true meaning of Christmas. I am sure your mother will love it!Thanks for joining us at ODBD!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very different card! I've never seen a waterfall card! Love all the layers! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Fantasy Stampers for our Traditional Christmas theme!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful creative card, lovely design. Thanks for sharing at Fantasy Stampers. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cleverly done. Thank you for joining us at Star Stampz Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Debi, This is one of the prettiest waterfall cards I've ever seen! Love that gorgeous star. Thanks so much for joining us at Cards in Envy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Debi, I finally made my first waterfall card and was totally inspired by you! It's on my blog today...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.